Coming Soon in January 2014 . . . . . .
Body Wraps and Body Scrubs!!
Enjoy these amazing treatments that will
smooth and detoxify your skin.
Unique combinations of the finest products and scents that will leave your body, mind and soul rejuvenated.
Services will include mud, clay, seaweed and herbal wraps.
You deserve to have a high quality, professional massage right in the comfort of your own home. Do not stress over the rush of making it to an appointment. I will bring my services right to your front door, and on your schedule!
THE BENEFITS OF MASSAGE
Current research is beginning to validate what most clients already know about massage therapy: it can help ease or prevent many common ailments that are often treated with prescription drugs and/or hospitalization. Massage therapy is based on the ability of the body to naturally heal itself.
Massage has been shown to:
• Decrease stress
• Increase circulation
• Release muscle tightness
• Improve joint range of motion
• Release endorphins
• Diminish aches and pains
• Reduce anxiety & depression
associated with chronic fatigue syndrome
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT AN IN-HOME MASSAGE SESSION
- Each new client must fill out a health intake form which remains confidential
- You will remove your clothing to your comfort level; you will always be draped under the linens of the table to ensure your privacy
- Conversation will take place only if you want it to; I want to make sure you are completely relaxed during this time
- Please do not hesitate to ask questions, either before or during the treatment
- Taking a warm shower or bath before the massage will help to loosen muscles and prepare your body for the massage
- To maximize the results of your massage, make plans to relax after the session is done so your body can benefit from it fully
- Drink plenty of water after the session to help flush out the toxins in your body which have been released during the massage
Indulge in any of the following treatments:
All Massages are Therapeutic and can be customized to
fit your needs.
- 60 minute Swedish Massage - $80
- 90 minute Swedish Massage - $110
A relaxing and soothing massage using long, fluent, and rhythmic strokes which stimulate circulation, reduces stress, reduce muscle aches and pains and promotes a sense of overall well-being
- 60 Minute Deep Tissue Massage - $90
- 90 Minute Deep Tissue Massage - $120
A massage that uses deeper, penetrating strokes to break down tight muscles and circulate blood through your body; thus providing relief of sore and achy muscles
- 60 minute Aromatherapy - $85
A relaxing swedish massage that incorporates 100% natural essential oils to your specific needs. These oils will awaken your senses and relieve your stress.
- 60 minute Mom-to Be - $80
Soon to be mommies enjoy this relaxing massage which uses swedish techniques to reduce aches and pains caused by pressure on the joints and to relax muscles which are tense and stressed.
(**Must be after your first trimester)
- 80 minute Warm Stone - $135
I bring the luxury of the spa to you - I use the stones along with swedish massage and deep tissue techniques to help melt away stress, muscle aches, pains and cramping, and to induce a pure state of relaxation
*Essential Oils may be added for $5 more to any service except prenatal massage*
Treat yourself, your friends or family. Gift certificates are available!
Call today for an appointment!